- Better Be Ready Or Your Great Big Venture Goes West
- Bill Brown Realized Only Yesterday Good Boys Value Good Work
- Bad Booze Rots Our Young Guts, But Vodka Goes Well
- Better Be Ready Or Your Great Big Plan Goes Wrong
Explanation: to remember the color bands on resistors in order of increasing magnitude.
Numerically the value (0-9) of a resistor via the color-coded bands:
- Black (0), Brown (1), Red (2), Orange (3), Yellow (4), Green (5), Blue (6), Violet (purple, 7), Gray (8), and White (9)
- Also, note that red through violet are the colors of the rainbow (in order). Although the ROY G. BIV mnemonic for rainbow colors includes indigo between blue and violet.